Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Shame on our nation...

Ok, this just in... Over-the-counter morning after pills for teens!!! You read that right and it is our federal judges that are demanding/forcing it to happen. It will start with 17 year old's but many groups are forcing the issue for girls of ANY age to have access.
Shame on our nation...

For a full article see: http://foxnews.com/politics/2009/04/22/official-fda-says-year-olds-morning-pill-prescription/



Here is an article on the "Day of Silence" April 13 (?)... it is a day where the gay community request that students take a vow of silence for a period of time during school (and as far as I understand is supported by the schools but don't quote me on that). Watch the video. The article and the video really bring home the mixed up views of the sinners shows how blind they really are to their own actions...
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=95852


And as a reminder to any Christians that may be reading this, remember what we are commanded to do and how we are to do it:

2 Timothy 4:2
2 preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.
ESV

2 Timothy 4:2
2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
KJV

Praise God, I am starting to feel the fire within me be rekindled... I know I have been slaking in my evangelism/proselytizing...

On a side note... I don't normally follow these sort of events HOWEVER, I have to thank, give a "job well done," or rather offer up an AMEN to Miss California (Carrie Prejean) for having the faith in God to give the answer that she did and is sticking to during and since Sunday's pageant.
I will add that I (of course) know nothing of her actual beliefs or the doctrine that she follows aside from what is reported in these articles.

No comments: