Monday, December 8, 2008

Moving on up...and Submitting!










Well, my wife and I have each taken a person through the good person test 1-2-1 in the last week. I have continued to hand out tracts and it feels good to do God's will. To the left is an 'A-frame' sign I put together from some scraps in the garage. I am planning to really try to get out and do one open air before Christmas.












Last week I got The Gospel According To Jesus by John MacArthur. I am learning the difference between being a servant of God and a slave as he commands us. I am still only in the first chapter but I will give periodic updates.
I am also excited and my flesh is a little nervous about a letter I will be including with our family holiday cards to my side of the family. It basically just takes them through the good person test with some illustrations. I figure it will make good conversation during the upcoming Christmas parties. ;o)
"Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season, reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine." 2 Timothy 4:2

1 comment:

Laura said...

Awesome Jeromy! I am loving your boldness in Christ!