Monday, November 24, 2008

Day One...

Well, on my way home I was thinking about getting out and doing some preaching. It seamed that my mind was already made-up or the decision was already made.
When I got home I talked to my wife, then my son and I went out after gathering some materials. We headed for Silverdale water front park. It was pretty dead, only a few parents playing with their toddlers on the swing sets. I felt that if I were to start there that it would be more of an accusatory open air and I didn't want to start off like that. My son and I decided to start by handing out some tracts and talked, briefly, to a few people. We put a few more on cars and then we left.
As I have been thinking about doing the open air, I was considering starting by handing out tracts anyway. So, I suppose this was God's way of getting my of my tush and getting started. At least we were able to get some gospel out there...

No comments: