Friday, January 21, 2011

Trust Fall « Videos « The Skit Guys

Trust Fall « Videos « The Skit Guys (click the link to watch the video)

Psalm 34:8

8 Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.


Psalm 37:5

5 Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this:


Psalm 52:7

7 “Here now is the man who did not make God his stronghold but trusted in his great wealth and grew strong by destroying others!”


Psalm 56:3

3 When I am afraid, I will trust in you.


Psalm 62:8

8 Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.Selah


Proverbs 29:25

25 Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe.



MattMatthew 12:18–21

18 “Behold! My Servant whom I have chosen, My Beloved in whom My soul is well pleased! I will put My Spirit upon Him, And He will declare justice to the Gentiles. 19 He will not quarrel nor cry out, Nor will anyone hear His voice in the streets. 20 A bruised reed He will not break, And smoking flax He will not quench, Till He sends forth justice to victory; 21 And in His name Gentiles will trust.”



Ephesians 1:13

13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,


Proverbs 28:26

26 He who trusts in himself is a fool, but he who walks in wisdom is kept safe.



No comments: