Friday, June 18, 2010

Tongue Speaking...

For anyone that has ever had questions on Biblical Tongues, here is a video series I found on YouTube. I stronly recommend you watch these, if you don't have time for all four now at least watch one and come back and watch another later. I watched the whole series and pretty much agree with everything said.

Also, I would encourage everyone to look at the authors YouTube Channel and view the video on his personal testimony.


And of course, don't take my word or the author's word for anything;


Acts 17:11-12 (New American Standard Bible)

11Now these were more noble-minded than those in Thessalonica, for they received the word with great eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see whether these things were so.








Now that you have watched these videos, don't forget that I did not make them, though I wish I had. A man named, Hossein, on YouTube as 1nemind, made them.

1 comment:

Sandra D. said...

I like these and appreciate the exegesis. You do, however, refer to the Holy Spirit in Part 4 as "it" instead of He, the Third Person. That is what I would change.